On NTT Docomo's smartphone, Samsung Electronics "Galaxy Feel2 [SC-02L9]", an update to update the OS to Android 10 has started. Notifications will be sequentially delivered to the user's terminal.
After the update, some functional enhancements, bug fixes, and security updates will be reflected. The main contents are as follows.
- Dark theme: The screen is easier to see in low light, and it also saves battery power.
- Gesture navigation: Swipe from the edge of the screen to perform operations such as "Return" and "Recently used apps".
- Enhanced location information: Added "Allow only when the application is in use" option to the user permission for location information of the application.
- Improve "the message memo may not work properly"
- Improved "the keyboard may not work properly in English input mode"
In the security update, the security patch level is updated to "June 2020". For details of the security update, see "Public Security Information for Android-June 2020"checking.
Wi-Fi environment is recommended for applying updates. The estimated update time in a Wi-Fi environment is about 46 minutes. The latest build number after the update is "QP1A.190711.020.SC02LOMU1CTF2".