On May 26, Panasonic announced new products for the 4K TV "VIERA" series, the OLED TV 2 series and the LCD TV 3 series. All models are equipped with BS4K and 110 degree CS4K tuners in double. Release will start from June 26th.
Organizers for the OLED VIERA are the "HZ1800" series equipped with an enabled speaker and the "HZ1000" series equipped with a 30 W sound system. Both are available in two sizes of 65 and 55V types.
Equipped with original signal processing technology "Hexa Chroma Drive Plus", realizing color reproducibility close to that of a professional monitor. Panel control The "Dot Contrast Panel Controller" controls the brightness and color information individually for each pixel to enhance the expression of dark areas.
Equipped with "AI HDR remaster", terrestrial digital broadcasting and new 4K satellite broadcasting have high image quality with high contrast images. According to the company, it has also adopted a new image quality processing algorithm that improves the image quality of the HDR system [HLG] used in the new 4K satellite broadcasting, and is processing the HDR image to high image quality.
The HZ1800 series adds a woofer to the full-range speaker to play powerful bass. Equipped with an enabled speaker on the upper back of the TV, it reproduces a stereoscopic and realistic sound. It is also equipped with "Space Tune Auto" that measures the acoustic environment with a remote control microphone.
From left "HZ1800 / HZ1000" series
- TH-65HZ1800 [65V type, release date: late August, estimated tax price: undecided]
- TH-55HZ1800 [55V type, release date: late August, assumed tax price: undecided]
- TH-65HZ1000 [65V type, release date: June 26, estimated tax price: around 420,000 yen]
- TH-55HZ1000 [55V type, release date: June 26, estimated tax price: around 280,000 yen]
For the 4K LCD TV, we will prepare 3 series of "HX950" equipped with a premium liquid crystal display, "HX900" that is particular about the image quality of 4K satellite broadcasting, and "HX750" of the standard model.
The HX950 series has two sizes, 65 and 55V type. The original structure of the premium liquid crystal display enhances the backlight and optimizes the internal component structure of the display. With this, high brightness and high contrast are realized, and the goodness of HDR content is brought out. Equipped with an enabled speaker and a full-range speaker, it also reproduces the stereophonic sound by Dolby Atmos.
- TH-65HX950 [65V type, release date: late August, assumed tax price: undecided]
- TH-55HX950 [55V type, release date: late August, assumed tax price: undecided]
The HX900 series, which is available in three sizes of 75, 65, and 55V, has significantly improved the image quality of the new 4K satellite broadcast with its unique high-definition technology "hexachroma drive" and "AI HDR remaster". The "30W Dynamic Sound System" with full-range speakers on the left and right reproduces clear and powerful voice.
- TH-75HX900 [75V type, release date: late July, estimated tax price: undecided]
- TH-65HX900 [65V type, release date: October, price excluding tax: undecided]
- TH-55HX900 [55V type, release date: October, price excluding tax: undecided]
The standard model HX750 series is available in 55, 49 and 43V types. In addition to being equipped with a color management circuit "color fidelity correction circuit", like the other series, it supports HDR format of HDR10, HLG, HDR10 +, Dolby Vision and 4 systems.
- TH-55HX750 [55V type, release date: late August, estimated tax price: undecided]
- TH-49HX750 [49V type, release date: late August, estimated tax price: undecided]
- TH-43HX750 [43V type, release date: late August, estimated tax price: undecided]
∙ All models are compatible with new 4K satellite broadcast back program recording by connecting an external HDD. In addition to watching video distribution services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and Hulu, the remote control will be equipped with Netflix and ABEMA dedicated buttons.
From the left "HX950 / HX900 / HX750" series