Headline

Teleworking rate after declaration of emergency doubled but did not reach 30%-Persol survey

On April 17, Persol Research Institute conducted a survey on the actual situation of telework after the emergency declaration (7 prefectures) on the scale of 250 million people nationwide from April 10 to April 12. The resultAnnouncementdid. Large-scale research on new corona and telework on March 9-15ImplementationTherefore, the national average of the teleworking implementation rate of full-time employees of the company increased to 27.9%, which is more than double the previous 13.2%.


Telework implementation rate in March and April

Telework implementation rate in March and April

・ Regarding the percentage of full-time telework implementation by area, it is 38.8% in the seven prefectures in the emergency declaration area and 13.8% in other areas. It is said that the seven prefectures are implementing 2.8 times more than other regions. It is 49.1% in Tokyo (23.1% in the middle of March).


Employment rate in seven prefectures in the emergency declaration area

Employment rate in seven prefectures in the emergency declaration area

68.7% of those who are doing telework for the first time at the current company. Since it was 47.8% in the middle of March, it is said that the number of beginners of teleworking has significantly increased.


First telework implementation rate in March and April

First telework implementation rate in March and April

Regarding the “come-to-work rate”, which is obtained by subtracting the cases where the telework during the day and the work itself have disappeared from the whole, the rate of full-time employees in the seven prefectures on April 8 is 61.8%, which is the first day after the declaration of an emergency. This pointed out that there was only a 6.2 point decrease from the 7th of the previous day. After that, the company participation rate will gradually decline, but it is said that it will be 58.5% on April 10.

Regarding the telework policy from the company, 13.7% of people are ordered to telework, 27.0% are recommended, and the total of orders and recommendations is 40.7%. On the other hand, 53.0% of people who have no particular guidance from the company (working normally) (3.2% of orders in the March survey, 18.9% of recommendations, 22.1% of orders / recommended. 71.5% of people without guidance) ). Regarding staggered hours, 8.3% were ordered, 30.6% were recommended, and the total of orders and recommendations was 38.9%. On the other hand, there are still 52.3% of people who have no particular guidance from the company (working normally) (4.4% of orders in the March survey, 25.0% of recommendations, 29.4% of orders / recommendations. 64.9% of people without guidance) ).

”Yuji Kobayashi, a senior researcher at Persol Research Institute, points out that the current situation is far from the 70% reduction in office work required by the government.


Telework policy from the company

Telework policy from the company

Also, when ranking the "anxiety" of people who are doing telework, the first place is "It is difficult to understand the feelings of the other party" at 37.4%, and the second place is "Do you think you are not doing your work?" 28.4%, 3 The rank was “increased work burden on colleagues coming to work” at 26.4%. When ranking "issues", the ranking was 73.6% for "insufficient exercise", 60.2% for "some work could not be done through telework", and 47.8% for "no required equipment (printer etc.)". . Mr. Kobayashi commented, "Telework should be promoted in order to protect human lives and from the viewpoint of labor productivity, but at the same time, it is necessary to deal with the problems caused by rapid changes."


Telework anxiety

Telework anxiety


Telework challenges

Telework challenges


Source link

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close
Close