Updates to update the OS to Android 10 have begun on Samsung's Samsung Galaxy Note9 [SCV40], Galaxy S9 + [SCV39], and Galaxy S9 [SCV38] smartphones.
The main changes due to the update to Android 10 are as follows.
- Added notification about "Android settings"
- Camera function user interface change
- App folder redesign
- Separated "Wallpaper" from "Wallpaper and Theme" function [displayed just below the settings]
- Deleted "Android Beam" on "NFC / Osaifu-Keitai Settings" screen [integrated with "Reader / Write, P2P ON / OFF" function]
Updates are performed when the device is fully charged, and a Wi-Fi environment is recommended. Estimated update file size and update time [Wi-Fi environment] for each device are as follows. Detail isau websitechecking
- Galaxy Note9 [SCV40]: About 2.1GB, about 20 minutes
- Galaxy S9 + [SCV39]: About 2.0GB, about 20 minutes
- Galaxy S9 [SCV38]: About 2.0GB, about 20 minutes