ASUS JAPAN announced the 6GB memory model [ZB631KL-BL64S6] of Android smart phone “ZenFone Max Pro [M2]” with the large capacity battery of 5,000mAh on December 18th. Released on December 20th. The price is 39,500 yen excluding tax.
An Android smartphone equipped with a maximum capacity battery of 5,000mAh. Based on the normal version with 4GB memory announced in March 2019, the model will increase the memory capacity to 6GB.
Screen occupancy is 90%. The 13-megapixel camera and LED camera have a set of notches, and the left and right bezels are narrow. The out camera consists of a 12 million pixel camera and a 5 million pixel camera [for depth measurement]. The hardware configuration excluding the memory is almost the same as the normal version, but the color development is only midnight blue [the cosmic titanium is also available in the normal version]. In addition, NFC is installed in the normal version, but it is not installed in the 6GB memory version.
Main specifications of ZenFone Max Pro [M2] [ZB631KL-BL64S6]
- OS: Android 8.1 [can be updated to Android 9.0]
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Built-in memory: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB
- External storage: microSDXC [up to 2TB]
- Size: W75.5 × D8.5 × H157.9mm
- Weight: about 175g
- Display: 6.3-inch wide LCD [2,280 x 1,080 dots]
- Main camera: 12 million pixels, 5 million pixels [for depth measurement]
- Sub camera: 13 million pixels
- Supported frequency: 2GHz /
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Waterproof / dustproof: ―
- SIM slot: nanoSIM × 2
- Battery capacity: 5,000mAh
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11b / g / n
- NFC: ×
- Biometric authentication: fingerprint sensor
- Color variation: Midnight Blue